Tuesday, February 26, 2013

 Ok got most of the rough plumbing finished up

 I dont think this wire was hooked to anything????
 Or this one???
 Dad came over to help
and determined that the water pump is dead........  

 AAAAAAAHHH another leak .... ok it was just a loose rivet but I had to dismantle half the wall to get to it very frustrating.
I got the drains and vents re installed as well as put the firdge in place. moving right along.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I dug the weight distribution hitch parts out of the shed to start cleaning them up. I still need to figure out how this system works. the parts are also cobbled together but i believe they are part of the same system.
cleaning up and putting rust preventative on the fridge coils hopefully this will by me a few more years of service.
I added the break away switch and put a top coat over the POR 15 on the tongue. rumor has it that is handles rust very well but not UV rays so its best to top coat it. for the price of the stuff it should be invincable!
I also started working on the plumbing pex is fun to work with I just hope it does not leak....

Here you can see I have plumbed in a water heater bypass recommended by lots of folks on the airfourm site. This way you can add antifreeze to your lines and drain your tank in the winter. I think this will cause me to have to modify the cabinet that covers this area.
trying to figure out the water tank /pump connection to city water lines. a  lot of plumbing trying to live in a very small space.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ok I have been neglecting the blog my camera phone died and I kept forgetting to take another camera out to work with me. Lots been happening though
 I got the new 7way blade connection installed and all the lights work
 Installed the new converter using both the old fuse pannel and the new
 I put a new plug end on the main power cable

 The 7 way from inside

 the new and old fuse pannel from outside

 the house power all hooked up and working as well as the new water heater installed
 cleaning up the old duct work aka rodent super highway

dismantled and cleaned up the old furnace it was full of every kind of bee's nest you can think of. I just hope it still works 
 cleaning up the water pump and testing it is next on the list
 as well as getting the propane lines run.